We have successfully applied the lessons from our Project ROI research to help our clients make and measure the business case for ESG.
The Business Case
Our services include:
- Helping clients to project the financial payback of investments in ESG strategy and specific ESG practices. Our work has shown that certain clients that adopt Project ROI’s good practice framework have the potential to generate over a billion US dollars in financial value over a three-year payback period.
- Applying the ESG Value-creating Diagnostic Tool to identify the high potential areas for ESG to support the business.
- Developing detailed business cases that identify how investments in specific ESG practice areas will generate financial and competitive returns for the company.
- Setting up metric and measurement processes to track the financial return on investment (ROI) from ESG and its specific practice areas.
- Customer Segmentation Surveys. Project ROI finds that business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) customers fall into segments regarding how they prioritize ESG factors in their purchasing decisions. Impact ROI can conduct customer segmentation surveys that identify the size, demographics, and psychographic features of segments that will shape their purchasing decisions based on ESG performance and communications.
- Working with civil society and public sector organizations to help them attract corporate partners by making the business case.